1. YOU SAVE TIME ... on bookkeeping and paperwork, because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
2. YOU SAVE MONEY ... because QuickBooks is so affordable. For a typical small business, you can purchase software for a few hundred bucks for a single-user license, and no more than a thousand for up to three simultaneous users. For a mid-size business with significant multi-user/multi-location needs, software can be purchased for less than ten thousand.
3. YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOUR BUSINESS STANDS ... easily generate reports with the information you need. You instantly know whether your business is making money, and whether it's healthy.
4. YOUR BUSINESS CAN GROW WITH QUICKBOOKS ... QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan, or line of credit, or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create projected balance sheet, profit & loss, and cash flow statements in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
5. YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE QUICKBOOKS ... to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses, including customized accounting versions tailored to specific business industries & organizations.
6. QUICKBOOKS IS STABLE, RELIABLE, AND PROVEN ... hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world are using QuickBooks as their accounting software product of choice. That represents an extensive installed, and satisfied, user base.
7. YOU SAVE TYPING TIME AND ERRORS ... avoid repetition by setting up QuickBooks initially with proper service items, customers and vendor information, etc.; also, you have the ability to share data with over 100 business applications.
8. YOU CAN GET PAID FASTER ... with QuickBooks Online Payments, e-mail an invoice or statement to a customer; and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customers can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
9. YOU CAN EASILY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS ... with QuickBooks Merchant Account Services, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don't have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
10. YOU CAN PAY YOUR BILLS AND BANK ONLINE ... setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and your ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the United States. You can also download your monthly statement directly into QuickBooks for easier banking reconciliations.
ABS- Accounting & Bookkeeping Solutions, LLC.
800 Rochambeau Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Contact us with your questions or to schedule an appointment:
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm